Get the most out of your team
Our comprehensive range of training courses help you to exploit the full potential of your lifting equipment. Only with well-trained employees can you benefit fully from the capabilities of your Konecranes equipment.
Our training courses are based on the everyday work of your employees. With practical, hands-on work carried out on cranes and hoists, we help participants reach all of their course objectives. We offer both technical training for service staff and operator training. Download our technical training and operator training program for in-depth information.
State-of-the-art training centers
All of our training courses are held in our state-of-the-art training centers in Düsseldorf and Würzburg in Germany. Or at your premises, if we are to do the training directly on your equipment.
Your people learn how to safely operate our products in our operator training courses. Our courses cover the latest developments in international regulations for the operation of lifting equipment.
Our operator training concept brings together the vast experience of our instructors and the power of simulator training. You benefit from:
- Training your operators before the product is delivered
- Cost-effective training, since the real crane is available for its regular work
- A wide range of simulated scenarios, including extreme weather conditions and dangerous situations
- Training in handling different types of cargo and lifting gear
We can, of course, adapt our training courses to meet your individual needs. Our experienced and highly qualified training team would be pleased to provide more information.
Some important benefits of our program
- Modular, realistic training programs
- Highly qualified instructors and state-of-the-art equipment
- Courses conducted at our training centers or on your own premises
- We document the participant’s successful completion of the course with our training certificates, which are recognized by the industry.