For container transport and RoRo operations
Konecranes Terminal Tractors impress by virtue of their cost-effectiveness, ease of maintenance and ergonomic design.
For container transport
We offer two variants for container transport: the Konecranes YF 230 with fixed fifth-wheel coupling and the Konecranes YL 230 with liftable fifth-wheel coupling. Both are offered with engines giving a power output of up to 172 kW, with two of the four wheels driven. The YL 230 can pull various trailers thanks to its liftable fifth-wheel coupling and is therefore suitable for intermodal handling.
For RoRo operations
We offer the Konecranes RL 270 with liftable fifth-wheel coupling for RoRo operations. This machine is driven over all four wheels and can pull heavy loads, making it suitable for use in industrial environments. It is offered with engine power of up to 194 kW and a Gross Combination Weight (GCW - total weight of tractor, trailer and load) of up to 150 t.
- Cost-effective with low wear and fuel consumption
- High availability thanks to easily accessible maintenance points
- Ergonomic design for convenient, simple and safe operation
- Equipped with engines and gearboxes from leading manufacturers. The engines comply with the emissions standards EPA Tier 3 and 4f (EU Stage IIIA and IV)
We offer a comprehensive range of optional equipment to adapt the machines to your individual requirements. This equipment includes:
- LED lights
- Reversing sensors and cameras
- Automatic central lubrication system
- Electrically tiltable cab
- Air conditioner
- Tire pressure gauge system
- Additional trailer coupling at the rear
Many other special features are available upon request. Please contact us.