NOTIFICATION OF KONECRANES MANAGERS’ AND THEIR CLOSELY ASSOCIATED PERSONS’ TRANSACTIONS AS OF JULY 3, 2016
Konecranes managers and their closely associated persons referred to in the Market Abuse Regulation ((EU) No 596/2014, ”MAR”) are requested to follow the instructions below for notifying transactions as of July 3, 2016.
After conducting any transaction, notify the Financial Supervisory Authority (FIN-FSA) and Konecranes promptly and preferably within two (2) business days after the date of the transaction, however no later than three (3) business days after the date of the transaction by submitting the form as instructed below.
Konecranes managers are requested to also notify Konecranes before conducting any transaction relating to the shares or debt instruments of Konecranes or to derivatives or other financial instruments linked thereto. Such notification shall be sent to [email protected].
Instructions for making the notifications after the transaction
1. Fill in the transaction notification form
- Download the form to your computer by right-clicking here and choose "Save as"
- Information needed for the form:
Konecranes Plc’s LEI code
ISIN code of Konecranes share
- After filling the form, press the button in the top right corner of the first page. This creates a new page to the end of the form, which contains the form data in XML code.
- Save the form on your computer. The reference number on the first page of the form will be generated automatically upon saving the form.
- Model templates for filling in the forms are available below:
- The manager’s transaction notification is available by downloading it to your computer here (right-click and choose "Save as")
- The closely associated person’s transaction notificationis available by downloading it to your computer here (right-click and choose "Save as")
- The closely associated company’s transaction notification is available by downloading it to your computer here (right-click and choose "Save as")
- The filled form must be submitted to the FIN-FSA and Konecranes in its original electronic format! Hand-written or skanned forms are not accepted.
2. Send the filled form attached to an e-mail to the FIN-FSA and Konecranes promptly after the date of the transaction
- Send the filled form attached to an e-mail to the FIN-FSA and Konecranes as follows:
- Sending the form to the FIN-FSA:
- Go to a secured e-mail at https://securemail.bof.fi and send the form as an attachment to [email protected]
- Sending the form to Konecranes:
- Please also add your phone number to the e-mail message so that you can be contacted if Konecranes has questions about the notification.
After receipt of the notification, Konecranes will promptly publish a stock exchange release concerning the notification.
Konecranes is not responsible for the accuracy of information declared by managers and their closely associated persons.
Further information on the regulation concerning the notifications of managers’ and their closely associated persons’ transactions is available here (Finnish).
The file description for managers’ and their closely associated persons’ transactions is available here.