Modernizations prolong the economic service life of your crane. They can provide a complete transformation of your existing crane as an alternative to replacing it and give you an opportunity to add current technologies.
The decision to modernize should begin with a Crane Reliability Study. The CRS provides a detailed analysis of your crane in relationship to its application and will help identify the most appropriate system upgrade and corresponding modernization plan.
• Prolong the economic service life of your crane
• Critical components are reaching the end of their design life
• Your production demands are increasing
• Your application has changed
• Statutory requirements have changed
• Costs and time spent maintaining your aged crane are rising
• You are considering replacing your crane
Download the infographic to learn more.