Konecranes custom cranes have the following standard features:
• Optimized lifting capacity up to several hundred tons
• Tailored to fit environmental and process requirements
• Modular design allows easy adjustment
• Wide range of options for demanding applications and processes
• Engineered to reduce maintenance requirements
• Heat and corrosion protection for demanding environmental conditions
• TRUCONNECT® Remote Monitoring gathers condition, usage and operating data and issues safety alerts
Konecranes custom cranes have the following benefits:
• Wide range of lifting capacities offers flexibility of use
• Proven technology adapted for new applications
• Up-to-date technology for performance and safety
• High quality engineering for maximum safety, reliability and productivity
• Comprehensive worldwide service
• Remote monitoring helps plan operations to maximize the productivity of uptime and minimize the cost of downtime
Want to know more about custom cranes?
Contact Konecranes to learn more about how Konecranes custom cranes can satisfy your lifting needs.
Customer Case - Scaldis
What made us decide to work with Konecranes is, above all, their technical competence along with their thorough knowledge of cranes and crane automation.
Mr. Fabien Gautier Head of Bioenergy for Scaldis in Beinheim, France