The Konecranes EX electric chain hoist crane has the following standard features:
• Structure and components designed specifically for cranes in high-risk areas
• Steel frame for reliable strength in heavy lifting applications
• Capacity up to 5 tons
• Innovative mechanical configuration prevents sparking or ignition
• Different trolleys, anti-collision system, bronze-coated hooks, and more
• Variable headroom and compact hoists economize available space
• Two-speed contactor controls
• Electrical limit switch
• Ergonomic user interface
The Konecranes EX electric chain hoist crane offers the following benefits:
• Good for maintenance tasks around risk of dust or flammable gas
• Maintains superior lifting performance in explosive atmospheres
• Simple to operate and keep loads under control
• Ideal for industries such as energy, chemicals, light manufacturing, and any location with hazardous work areas
• Global and local service network with specialist maintenance
• Multiple certifications establish quality, safety and efficiency
Want to know more about EX chain hoist cranes?
Contact Konecranes to learn more about how EX electric chain hoist crane can satisfy your lifting needs.
High level of performance and reliability
Konecranes EX equipments are specially designed for the demanding requirements of hazardous environments. Our design quality, technical expertise and after-sales service ensure your equipment remains safe to run and fully operational throughout a long and productive lifecycle. To find out more, read our brochure for the complete range and contact us today.