| Safe, easy and productive lifting with shorter cycles
What makes the ATB AirBalancer the right choice for fast pick-and-place operations? With a lifting capacity of up to 350 kg, the Konecranes ATB AirBalancer uses a floating load unit, harnessing air pressure as the power source. Load weight compensation offers secure lifting as loads of varying weights are lifted at the same speed, with predictable up and down control.
The ATB AirBalancer is ideal for the accurate load positioning required on assembly lines. It is available with an automatic load balancing feature, which makes it possible to lift up to 70 kg in zero gravity mode. To the operator, a load on the ATB AirBalancer feels almost weightless.
The Konecranes ATB AirBalancer has many standard features and options.
- Pneumatic control technology instead of electricity
- 100% duty cycle for efficient production operations
- Very short cycle times with adjustable speeds up to 1.5 m/s
- Safety brake stops rope if upward movement is too fast and resets brake in case of uncontrolled motion
- Wear-free overload protection
- Highly configurable controls depending on process needs: up/down push button, inline handle or button- and handle-free balancing
|Specs||ATB 70-2000B||ATB 120-2000B||ATB 120-2000B||ATB 160-2000B||ATB 225-1800B||ATB 350-1200B||ATB 350-2000B|
|Lifting stroke (mm)||2000||2000||3000||2000||1800||1200||2000|
|SWL (kg) at 7 bar/102 psi||70||120||120||160||225||350||350|
All ATB AirBalancers are delivered with 6m lifting rope, which needs to be adjusted based on customer requirements. Typically, the rope is adjusted so that the hook reaches the floor level, and the stroke is measured from 1.2 m to 3 m above floor level. Maximum lifting capacity is up to 350kg, depending on the input pressure (4.5-8 bar / 65-116 psi).
The Konecranes ATB AirBalancer offers several clear benefits.
- Excellent wherever moving items by hand is required in assembly processes, repairs, and industrial production tasks in industries such as manufacturing and automotive
- Precise and smooth three-dimensional movement with no sudden stops, making it especially suitable for fragile items
- Safe and economical because it does not require electricity
- Ergonomic, clean and quiet
| Consult our Crane Advisor for ATB AirBalancer
Crane Advisor is an online tool that offers recommendations based on your specific lifting-application needs. Visit Crane Advisor to know more details about ATB AirBalancer.