Experience the Difference
If you are looking for an outstanding chain hoist from an industry front-runner, you have found it. Thoroughly redesigned from inside out, the new Konecranes C-series electric chain hoist brings state-of-the-art lifting to your facility.
Konecranes C-series features an entirely new motor. Tough and durable. Spend less time servicing, more time getting the most out of this tireless hoist.
More power to your lifting
- More effective motor cooling reduces heat, leading to more power
- Longer continuous operation with Cycling Duty Factor up to 60%
- In-house development, purpose-built Core of Lifting components and rigorous testing ensure even better reliability
Improvement starts from the inside. From the tiniest details. Hence, we introduce a bold new gearbox, purpose-built by us for the long haul.
Gear up your performance
- Proven reliability with lifetime lubricated gearbox
- Boosts productivity with new lifting speeds
- Enhanced performance and safety with new safety clutch design
- Designed for easy service access
Totally redesigned sprocket works perfectly with the chain. Interaction so flawless, it prolongs the chain’s lifetime.
Major improvements to chain drive
- Decreased hoist downtime with new chain and sprocket pairing design
- Robust operation with remodeled limit switch
- Updated chain collector ensures smooth chain flow and prevents chain overflow
Our proven brake technology, integrated into the hoist body. Bring high lifetime costs to a full stop.
Don’t let brake slow you down
- Brake lasts more than one million operations
- Improved self-adjusting brake with a longer coil life
- Increased safety as brake always engages in case of power loss
Designed for efficient use of working space. Konecranes C-series is a product that works closely with your operators for the ultimate user experience.
New angles in hoisting
- More control and mobility to working areas with new hoist shape and approach dimensions
- Hoisting comfort due to less vibration
- Lighter structures for better working ergonomics
Get the hoist up and running in just minutes. Less downtime equals efficiency.
- Fast and simple installation.
- Easy access to all wearing components
- Adjust to production needs with minimum effort with 2/1 reeving by turning the top bracket 180°.