The modular masterpiece
Konecranes M-series is a bold new take on what a winch can do. Smaller in size, but bigger in lifting for the most demanding needs.
With the M-series, we introduce a whole new level of modularity, built for an optimal fit to your processes. Combination of our proven Core of Lifting components and the modular architecture form the basis for high process performance and maximized uptime
In lifting, the core matters
Core of Lifting means reliability
- Ultimate power and reliability in perfectly controlled harmony is delivered as the electro-mechanical heart of the crane i.e. Gears, motors and controls are designed and manufactured in-house specifically for lifting applications
- Built for demanding application needs.
- Modular product architecture enables the best fit for all types of applications.
- Built to meet every industry process needs.
Robust structure with secured component alignment maximizes performance and minimizes downtime.
The trick is in the layout
- More power in a smaller build with new dimensions in lifting capacity, lifting height, optimized approach dimensions.
- Flange-mounted components and machinery support system for correct alignment and performance, always.
- Maintainability maximized, downtime minimized with easy inspections and safe maintenance operations.
- Optimum facility floor space usage due to the compact size
With our integrated Smart Features and design innovations you will be working with advanced automation and enhanced user experience.
Total control of material handling
- Improve safety and reduced cycle times with intelligent Smart Features like Active Sway Control, Hook Centering and Load Turning.
- Crane application software designed in-house to improve your process - from basic to advanced, fully automated crane application.
Intuitive user interface and crane controls
- Designed to improve user experience, safety and functionality.
- Intuitive, ergonomic design of crane controls with multiple choices: a radio and tablet combination, a cabin, or remote control with the Remote Operating Station
Our local maintenance services at your site are backed with our extensive global service network and advanced digital services ensuring the uptime of even the most demanding applications in any industry.
Always at your service
Real time information
- TRUCONNECT gives you real-time information on how your crane and process are performing.
- Make fact-based decisions to improve safety and productivity.
yourKONECRANES.com customer portal
- Quick and easy access to all your crane information, usage and maintenance data, and asset details.
- Get a transparent view of events and activities over any selected time interval.