Preventive maintenance program tailored to your operations
The CARE program has been designed to improve your equipment safety and productivity with preventive maintenance inspections, compliance inspections where applicable, routine maintenance, and TRUCONNECT® Remote Monitoring.
We tailor the CARE program to your operations, taking into account the equipment, its usage, operating environment, duty class, service history, manufacturer's recommendations and statutory requirements.
All inspections and maintenance work is performed by trained and qualified Konecranes inspectors employing our proprietary Risk and Recommendation Method.
To support fast and reliable decision-making regarding maintenance, our inspection findings, together with prioritized risks and recommended actions, are reviewed with you on a regular basis and your service reports, maintenance information and TRUCONNECT data is available at any time on yourKONECRANES.com.
Contact us today to set up a CARE program
Planned maintenance powered by experience and technology
MAINMAN Planned Maintenance is the foundation for the CARE Program. It is a maintenance service that provides you with a baseline for planning, tracking, reporting and maintenance consultations.
It is unique in the overhead crane industry and is designed to provide an in-depth picture of the condition of your equipment as well as routine maintenance work, such as adjusting and lubricating, with the intent of satisfying manufacturers’ maintenance recommendations. This service includes a preventive maintenance inspection, visual checks, routine maintenance, and operational and functional testing of your lifting equipment.
In the United States and Canada, our MAINMAN Assessment is the foundation for the CARE Program. This assessment is designed to provide an in-depth picture of the condition of your equipment while simultaneously fulfilling the requirements of your periodic compliance inspection in the U.S. and Canada.
Making smart predictions to further optimize your maintenance activities
Incorporating predictive maintenance elements – such as Oil Analysis or Gear Case Inspection – as part of a CARE program can further optimize maintenance activities, reduce unplanned downtime and improve equipment safety, productivity and lifecycle value.
Benefits of a CARE program
- Can reduce downtime and increase reliability
- Safety and production risks are documented and recommendations for corrective actions are provided
- Recommendations for improving the safety, productivity, application or useful life of the asset are provided
- Where permissible by regulation, can include frequent and periodic inspections to satisfy regulatory requirements and help you stay compliant
- Can contribute to maintenance planning and decision making with inspection and maintenance information available on yourKONECRANES.com, at any time on any device
- Operating data from TRUCONNECT Remote Monitoring provides insights into crane usage