Digitize your daily inspections
Konecranes CheckApp for Daily Inspections has been designed to help crane users quickly and easily record their findings when performing pre-shift and/or pre-lift inspections.
It gives you a digitalized and cost-effective way for recording and retrieving daily inspection data that can be used for internal auditing and compliance. Daily inspections are statutory requirement in several countries.
The daily inspection is a user’s – or crane operator’s – own assessment of the condition of an asset and environment for safe use. It is not an expert’s examination of the condition of an asset or component. Konecranes CheckApp for Daily Inspections follows the guidance set in the ISO 9927 standard and in applicable statutory regulations.
The app can be downloaded for free on the Apple AppStore and from Google Play for Android devices. Your personnel can use their own or shared company-provided devices to perform the daily inspections.
Quick and easy access to inspection records
Daily inspection records are accessible on the yourKONECRANES customer portal, where combined with maintenance history and condition data collected from selected components with TRUCONNECT Remote Monitoring, provides a comprehensive view of the condition of an asset in one easily accessible place. This data assists in planning maintenance actions and provides an audit trail of performed Daily Inspections.
The Daily Inspection view in yourKONECRANES shows daily inspection details as well as useful summary views. Daily inspection details – revealing who performed the inspection, when it was performed, what deficiencies were reported – are accessible through the activity, overview and asset fleet views. A detailed summary for the selected timeframe is provided in the Business Review tab.
- Satisfies regulatory requirements helping you stay compliant
- Allows for easy and reliable auditing of performed daily inspections
- Easy-to-use mobile app can help motivate users to perform daily inspections on a regular basis
- Assists with timely recognition of potential asset-specific safety or production risk issues
- Assists in identifying workplace improvement opportunities
- Assists in identifying needs for operator training as well as deviations in following local safety and other site rules