The Konecranes CXT NEO wire rope hoist crane has many standard features:
• Radio controller
• Crane layout optimizes surrounding space and accessibility
• Single or double girder or under-running structural configurations provide strength and flexibility
• Stepless inverter hoisting reduces mechanical stress on structures
• Energy chain protects power and control cables from mechanical wear, increases safety and work space
• Smart Features assure safe and smooth operation
• TRUCONNECT® Remote Services package helps monitor crane use and plan operations
Up to 80 tons (1 hoist)
Up to 160 tons (2 hoists)
Up to 12 m
Up to 28 m
Up to FEM 3m / ISO M6
ASR. Stepless inverter control for hoisting and traveling movements
Radio or pendant
Standard temperature: +5°C … +40°C.
Konecranes CXT NEO wire rope hoist crane offers the following benefits:
• Powerful lifting in a ready-made package
• Up to 50% faster lifting with energy-efficient inverter
• Accurate load positioning
• Minimal stress to building structure
• Longer lifetime and lower life cycle costs
• Ergonomic radio control speeds operations and reduces operator fatigue
• Easy to use and service
• Fast service response and efficient spare parts delivery keep cranes in good working order
Customer Case -Kliewe GmbH
Konecranes has designed for the production facilities of Kliewe GmbH a total of eight CXT NEO cranes including the CARE maintenance program.
The support from Konecranes was truly excellent, as was the subsequent installation of the crane systems in our production halls. Our experience with the CXT NEO cranes is very good. Thomas Kliewe, Managing Director, Kliewe GmbH.
Consult our Crane Advisor for CXT NEO cranes
Crane Advisor is an online tool that offers recommendations based on your specific lifting-application needs. Visit Crane Advisor to see if CXT NEO crane suits your application.