The Konecranes EX electric chain hoist crane has the following standard features:
• Structure and components designed specifically for cranes in high-risk areas
• Steel frame for reliable strength in heavy lifting applications
• Capacity up to 5 tons
• Innovative mechanical configuration prevents sparking or ignition
• Different trolleys, anti-collision system, bronze-coated hooks, and more
• Variable headroom and compact hoists economize available space
• Two-speed contactor controls
• Electrical limit switch
• Ergonomic user interface
The Konecranes EX electric chain hoist crane offers the following benefits:
• Good for maintenance tasks around risk of dust or flammable gas
• Maintains superior lifting performance in explosive atmospheres
• Simple to operate and keep loads under control
• Ideal for industries such as energy, chemicals, light manufacturing, and any location with hazardous work areas
• Global and local service network with specialist maintenance
• Multiple certifications establish quality, safety and efficiency
| Want to know more about EX chain hoist cranes?
Contact Konecranes to learn more about how EX electric chain hoist crane can satisfy your lifting needs.
| High level of performance and reliability
Konecranes EX equipments are specially designed for the demanding requirements of hazardous environments. Our design quality, technical expertise and after-sales service ensure your equipment remains safe to run and fully operational throughout a long and productive lifecycle. To find out more, read our brochure for the complete range and contact us today.