| Modern, durable, lightweight lifting
Introduce state-of-the-art lifting to your facility. Konecranes C-series electric chain hoist cranes are modern, durable, and dependable lifting machines, built with an outstanding chain hoist from a proven industry front-runner.
What makes C-series cranes stand out? The C-series electric chain hoist is highly ergonomic and offers a compact solution to lifting objects safely. High quality, reliable components and outstanding performance make it ideal for different industrial applications. C-series cranes are particularly suitable for manufacturing and assembly lines, where versatility, high quality, and dependable operations are essential. Across process industries and applications, they can also play a key role as maintenance cranes.
Konecranes C-series chain hoist cranes offer a wide range of options for your production needs.
- Enhanced performance with high-quality core of lifting components, such as precision gears and motors
- Self-adjusting brakes requiring little maintenance
- Simple hoist suspension bracket design for easy installation
- Reliable overload protection with slipping clutch
- Durable limit switches for added safety
- Ergonomic pendant and handy, lightweight hook
- Superior girder design
|Load Range||250 kg – 5000 kg|
|HOL (meters)||Hoists with 1 chain fall, 16 m Hoists with 2 chain falls, 10 m|
|Hoisting speeds (m/min)||4/1, 8/2, 12/3, 16/4|
|Ambient temperature range:||-10 – +40C|
|Hoists on the crane||1 hoist on crane|
|Crane type||Top running single girder and under running cranes|
|Crane structure||Profile and box girders (with sliding connection as an option)|
|Crane controls||Stepless travelling movements|
|Hoist controls||2-speed or stepless hoisting movements|
|Hoist power supply||Festoon and energy chain|
|Max span||Profile girder 19 meters and box girder 22 meters|
|Voltages||380 – 415V/ 50Hz | 440V – 480V/ 60Hz | Control voltage 48V and 115V|
|Crane controller type||Movable pendant, connected to festoon Optional radio controller|
Apart from the standard features on Konecranes C-series cranes, you can choose from many different customization options for your unique lifting needs.
Konecranes C-series cranes are known for combining usability, enhanced performance, and optimal lifetime value.
- Equipped with the latest technology in electric chain hoists
- Quiet and smooth operation for ultimate operator comfort
- Smartly built with the toughness, precision, and reliability of components designed for over a million operations
- Fast and simple installation, with easy access to all wearing components
- Comprehensive, systematic, and world-class product maintenance
- Recognized for high quality and trusted global customer service
| Consult our Crane Advisor for C-series chain hoist cranes
Crane Advisor is an online tool that offers recommendations based on your specific lifting-application needs. Visit Crane Advisor to know more about C-series electric chain hoist cranes.
| Customer Case - MAN
MAN Service Group is Europe's leading commercial vehicle, engine, and mechanical engineering companies. MAN Nederland Dealer’s truck repair shop set up a new facility and chose two Konecranes Chain Hoist Cranes:
We noticed that a single crane was not enough, so we decided to separate the maintenance functions and invest in two cranes.
Arjan Wijkamp, Plant Manager of MAN Nederland Dealer