| Outstanding performance in compact and efficient lifting
The Konecranes C-series electric chain hoist is our most advanced electric chain hoist to date. Built smart with our Core of Lifting components, the hoist is tough, precise and reliable, and designed for over a million operations.
An ergonomic and efficient lifting partner, the C-series supports your everyday applications and processes with loads all the way up to 5,000 kg. Its Core of Lifting components include a purpose-built motor, controls, and gearbox. The C-series is easy to operate and boosts your productivity with long-term reliability and minimal scheduled maintenance.
The Konecranes C-series electric chain hoist is equipped with many standard features for performance and reliability:
- Simple and versatile bracket for easy and safe installation
- Precision gears with lifetime lubrication.
- High-quality motor, purpose-built for hoisting
- Fan cooling and overheating protection
- Durable limit switches for added safety
- Self-adjusting brake requiring little maintenance
- Easily adjustable slipping clutch prevents hoist overload
- Optimized chain drive reduces friction for smooth movement and long-term operation
- Light, ergonomic hook and non-slip coating improve operator comfort and safety
- Modular trolley easily adjustable to flange width
|Duty Class||Up to FEM 3m/ISO M6|
|Certifications||CE, RoHS, (CSA)|
|Lifting Capacity||Up to 5,000 kg|
|Electrics||Big voltage range with low voltage control|
|Hooks||According to DIN 15401|
|Paint||Anodized aluminium frame painted with 70 μm|
|Hoist control||Pendant with cable|
|Chain||Galvanized load chain (T-grade)|
|Suspension||Bracket + a full range of Trolleys|
|Temperature (40% ED and 240 starts/h)||-20C; +40C/-4F and 104F|
|Temperature (60% ED and 300 starts/h)||-20C; +50C/-4F and 122F|
The Konecranes C-series electric chain hoist gives you the ultimate in usability, performance, and lifecycle value.
- Longer continuous operation with Cycling Duty Factor of up to 60%
- Robust motor ensures you need less maintenance
- Designed for more than a million operations
- Brakes always engage in case of power loss
- Wide variety of lifting speeds
- Innovative slipping clutch and robust operational limit switch for durability and reliability
- Hoist shape and approach dimensions give control, mobility and efficient use of workspace
- Fast and safe installation in just a few minutes
- Easy access to all wearing components
- Ergonomic design and intuitive controls improve safety and productivity
| Want to know more about C-series?
Contact us to learn more about how the Konecranes C-series electric chain hoist can fulfill your lifting needs.
C-series chain hoist
Konecranes C-series chain hoists have been recognized by Design Forum Finland, winning the 2020 Fennia IPR Excellence prize.