The Konecranes EXCXT cranes have the following standard features:
• Electrical components and motors designed and built to explosion-proof regulations
• Ergonomic user interface
• Innovative mechanical configuration prevents sparking
• Class H insulation, IP65 protection for electrical enclosures and IP66 for motors
• International EX-proof certification: ATEX, CSA, and IECEx for gas and dust
• Accessible maintenance points
• Precise and secure movement
• Optional EX-proof extras, including:
|Lifting capacity||800 - 80,000 kg|
|Lifting height||Up to 98.5 meters|
|Available trolley configurations||• Low headroom trolley • Normal headroom trolley • Double girder trolley • Fixed hoist without trolley|
|Hazardous location classifications||• Zone 1 IIB T4 • Zone 1 IIC T4 • Zone 2 IIB T3 • Zone 2 IIC T3 • Zone 21 IIIC T135°C • Zone 22 IIIC T135°C • Class I Division 1, Groups C & D, T4 • Class I Division 2, Groups B, C & D, T3|
|Conformity with:||• ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU • IECEx • CSA (NEC 500)|
|3rd party certificates||ATEX, IECEx, CSA|
The Konecranes EXCXT cranes offer the following benefits to operators and facilities:
• Easy load and safe handling with exceptional performance
• Increased productivity
• Reduced downtime
• Minimized ignition risk under standard operating conditions
• Shorter maintenance breaks with service-friendly technology
• Easily adaptable
• High levels of safety
• Reliable in challenging environments
• Ideal for industries such as chemicals, wood and oil
• All hoist and crane systems fully tested for reliability and safety.
| Want to know more about EXCXT wire rope hoist?
Contact Konecranes to learn more about how the EXCXT cranes can satisfy your needs.
| High level of performance and reliability
Konecranes EX equipments are specially designed for the demanding requirements of hazardous environments. Our design quality, technical expertise and after-sales service ensure your equipment remains safe to run and fully operational throughout a long and productive lifecycle. To find out more, read our brochure for the complete range and contact us today.