Konecranes is a pioneer in cranes for professional cargo handling in ports and terminals. Based on Konecranes Gottwald innovative mobile harbor crane technology, we are consistently developing new crane types:
- portal harbor cranes for rail-mounted applications,
- rubber-tired portal harbor cranes for particularly
- narrow quays without rails,
- portal harbor cranes on barges.
If you rely on proven and flexible mobile harbor crane technology for your terminal served by rail-mounted equipment, our portal harbor cranes are the solution.
With these cranes you benefit from our modular system:
• above the slew ring they have series components,
• below the slew ring they have a portal adapted to your requirements.
Taken together, these provide mature solutions that customize existing technology to your individual requirements – in terms of clearance height, track gauge, cargo types and handling rates.
Our portal harbor cranes can be integrated into many
terminal infrastructures. They are ideally suited for:
• handling bulk, general and project cargo in addition to containers,
• new and existing installations and their expansions,
• new or replacement investments.