The TRUCONNECT Retrofit for Demag cranes has been designed to equip Demag SafeControl cranes with all the necessary hardware needed for TRUCONNECT Remote Monitoring.
TRUCONNECT Remote Monitoring provides real-time crane condition, usage and operating information. This data can be used to assess crane condition. Identifying anomalies, patterns and trends in the data assists making informed, component-specific predictions and to prioritise actions.
When combined with inspection and maintenance information provided by the maintenance program, Remote Monitoring data gives a comprehensive view of equipment maintenance needs and performance. Decisions to replace components are driven by a combination of preventive and predictive maintenance decisions.
All collected equipment usage, condition, operation and maintenance information is available on the yourKONECRANES customer portal. Safety alerts are sent via email and/or text message, allowing for prompt response.
Benefits of TRUCONNECT Retrofit for Demag cranes
- Gives a comprehensive fleet view by allowing Demag SafeControl equipped assets to be added to the same remotely monitored fleet with Konecranes-branded assets
- Easy-to-follow instructions and complete hardware kit allow for quick installation by in-house maintenance teams
- Hardware attachments and antennas are specifically designed to fit Demag DR and DMR hoists and cranes
- Monitors the same data points as Demag StatusControl 2.0
- No configuration or access to a local WiFi network is needed as data communications is via 3G/4G network
- No hazy data conversions as data is collected directly from Demag CAN-bus
- No personal / privacy data is collected
TRUCONNECT Remote Monitoring benefits
- Assists in further optimisation of maintenance activities to reduce unplanned downtime and to improve equipment safety, productivity and lifecycle value
- Assists in making better informed, component-specific predictions and to prioritise corrective actions
- Assists in planning and budgeting of component replacements, retrofits, overhauls, modernisations or outright replacements when needed