TRUCONNECT API: An easy solution to connect equipment data insights in your way
What is an API?
Application Programmable Interface (API) provides a standard and secure way for different applications to connect and work with each other and deliver the requested information without user intervention.
Konecranes Cloud APIs allow customers to fetch TRUCONNECT (or other) relevant data into their own systems through a secure cloud. TRUCONNECT API can fetch equipment usage and performance data as well as other relevant KPI indicators for a clearer picture of your operations, improved maintenance and equipment uptime.
Truconnect API works across any Konecranes equipment with TRUCONNECT.
Problem(s) without TRUCONNECT API:
1. Often logging in to multiple OEM portals and other platforms to seek relevant data of the equipment
2. Manually tracking basic data directly from crane (e.g., running hours)
3. Manually copying data from multiple places to a central CMMS/EAM/ERP system
Solution with TRUCONNECT API:
1. Standardized API (ISO 15143-3:2020 compliant) of asset TRUCONNECT data integrable to any capable customer system (e.g., CMMS/EAM/TOS/ERP)
2. Includes Basic and Premium set of enhanced data packages, automatically tracking set of actionable data
3. Data can be automatically fetched to a customer system via the interface, allowing automated flow for data-based triggers within the system (e.g., service requests/work orders based on set data intervals/condition)
• Automated: APIs allow technicians to by-pass manual checking. Service requests or work orders can be triggered by pre-defined or critical asset data automatically
• Efficient: APIs provide reliable results, no need to manually input values from assets as the values are added directly into customer’s systems
• Flexible: This back-end system works with any existing front-end system
• Integrated: Our APIs integrate across all TOS/ERP/CMMS/ EAM systems, delivering your equipment data to you, in whichever way you need
• Awarded ISO/IEC 27001 certification for information security management
For more information, visit Port Cloud API Developer Portal