Generally, we need to process your personal data in order to enable and ensure recruitment of personnel to Konecranes Group. Additionally, we need to provide IT services and support necessary for the our recruitment function.
In detail, we use your personal data for the following purposes:
1) Pre-analysis of possible candidates;
2) Recruitment and talent management (incl. data and document management);
3) Reporting and analytics;
4) Production, management, maintenance and research and development of processes, IT services and infrastructure;
5) Access management;
6) Organizing events
7) Archiving of non-active personal data in the scope of other purposes of uses and defined retention rules;
8) Fulfilling and/or defending the rights and obligations of the employer;
9) Ensuring the integrity of KC Group business environment and processes (incl. system/security monitoring for the prevention or inspection of misuse as the case may require).
In case there is a predefined requirement (e.g. education, skill) for a certain job opening you may be automatically segmented based on the predefined requirement. For instance, candidates without certain required education may be automatically discarded from the current recruitment process. Please observe that this categorization may have significant consequences for you as you might be discarded from the selections for the job opening you are currently applying to.